LATIN AMERICA #1 MUSICAL INSTRUMENT FINISH AND REFINISH COMPANY
We are specialized in tailor made guitars, eletric guitars, bass, and other musical instruments finishes and refinishes.
The company performs premium paintwork in guitars, electric guitars, bass and other instruments in many styles, from one single colour up to any sort of combinations and drawings customers can imagine. Music Kolor holds an extremely rigorous process in terms of quality, applying a fine and skilled handcrafted techniques . All materials used in the process represents the state of the art available in the market and are all environment friendly.
Due especially to its relationship and great satisfaction of costumers, the orders keep growing and the company had to reframe all its processes, having a professionalizing process with investments in management, operations, training and the increasing of staff. It also has hired a new marketing and strategy new team.
“Each day we are getting more space and representativeness. We also see that our service is very competitive for the international market. Our quality is higher and our” says the founder and Executive Director Rafael Romano.
Because of the social media, people all over the world started admiring and follow Music Kolor’s
On the next January, the company will be attend at NAMM 2016 – National Association of Music Merchants, in Anaheim – CA, supported by Anafima – Brazilian Music Industry Association – and APEX – Brazilian Government Agency – to improve exportation. The idea is to approach partners and make business.
Art inside art
Romano says that the biggest differential of MK is to make the art instrument into a piece of art. “Transform musical instruments into works of art is our mission. We want to take our art at the hands of the most demanding musicians and art lovers in the whole planet.”
The service involves trust. “We receive here very expensive instruments, that worth big money such as US 10.000 or US 15.000. Our customer is very confident knowing that the quality standard will remain”.
THE MUSIC KOLOR HISTORY
from Rafael Romano, MK founder
After some sketches and tests, I finished the painting. However, the result was not what I expected and all the work was lost. Therefore, I decided to consult my father, Mr. Gentil, a professional with over 35 years of experience with automotive custom painting. From that first failed attempt, we began to research about subject and we conducted several tests until the technique was developed. We were excited about what that work could become.
I’m a music lover. I had a band, organized shows, gave guitar lessons … I realized I could turn my passion into an exciting business, bringing joy and beauty to the hands of the most amazing musicians and music lovers on the planet. Then Music Kolor was born.
At that time, I was studying engineering at UFABC – Federal University of ABC. I improved more
We realize that we don’t just make instruments paintings, we transform guitars, eletric guitars, bass into works of art. With this idea in mind, I had the privilege of having other great professionals who share the same philosophy and are with me on this mission.
In 2015, Organix Group has joined the project to further leverage growth and quest for quality. Felipe Carvalho, recognized mentor and business consultant who followed this journey since the beginning, leads the group.
We thank all our employees, customers, suppliers and partners to be part of this story. We are sure that many good things will still happen and we want to be together bringing joy to Brazil and all over the world!
– Our ink is manufactured by companies that respect and meet strictly environmental legislation demands. We work with companies who are committed to the development of low-risk products to the environment.
– Our greenhouse painting is pressurized and has a water curtain, so the ink particles don’t go to the atmosphere. The residue is filtered by water and gets a correct destination.
– We have an exhauster that pulls the hot air that is above the oven to facilitate the drying of the varnish. The temperature reached doesn’t damage the instrument. Thus we save the use of electric power, without the use of a larger number of lamps and heaters.
– We recycle all posting packaging of instruments. Wherever is possible, we use the same package to reship.
– We do an environmental compensation according to our consumption.
– We recicle all our waste.
Regarding our suppliers, Music Kolor:
– Choose only the ones who can keep the quality of the products used in the manufacture of instruments and the diversity of colors and effects available to customers.
– Works only with suppliers and partners who have an ethical conduct about the environment and society. So when engaging the services provided by MK, you will encourage sustainable and humane practices.
All paintings and arts developed by MusicKolor are warranted for one year. Learn more about the warranty conditions.
Music Kolor establishes a constant dialogue with customers to be able to measure the level of satisfaction for each one of the projects executed. To this end, the company has various channels through which the opinions, praise, criticism and suggestions can be registered.
For the convenience of users, MK offers a satisfaction questionnaire, as well as Skype line and a Facebook page available for any questions.
– On the website, you can find the Client Area, where consumers can follow the customization process.